Sunday 2 November 2014

A Day In The Life - Finally Illustrations

These are my final three designs that I will submit. The Shirthead and Shaking hands ones have stared the same from my ideas stage just added a bit of shading to them and the colour. The old man one was suppose to be a conversation scene between a old man and a younger version of himself, but when trying to come up with the final designs i did not like what i was drawing so opted for this single portrait of a old man. i feel this image had more of a initial impact. 
As I have said i'm very happy with how these images have turned out the only issues i'm going to try change next time round is my method for adding shading using my fineliners. As this way is time consuming and i know they are other methods i need to learn to save time and effort in my approach to creating images.  And maybe use digital media (photoshop) to add the colour as i feel if printed out properly on nice paper and with a good quality printer the images would look a lot more professional. 



Also these images have been digitally alter but my original 3 i'm handing in have been painted using water colour but when i have scanned them in it has changed the colour to red and made the image look rubbish and due to my limited photo shop skills i'm unable to alter it to look correct.
I have used orange as the main colour as in the article it says it its telecom giants orange that are developing this software so i used a similar shade of Orange to represent this. Also I feel it makes the images jump of the page and get you attention and interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment