Wednesday 1 October 2014

Summer Brief

We where asked to document and record what we had done over the summer in a series of illustrations. I tried to do mine of activities I had done over the summer. For the first time instead of drawing from memorie and making images up I made most of my images using reference images.  Also instead of leaving them black and white with bits of shading I added colour using Promarkes as I feel it is time I started to experiment with colour and stop shying away from it. I was happy with the results just need to work on the application of using the markers to try and achieve a better coverage of colour and lees patchy.  




We then put them out on display for our first group crit. This involved both the level 4 students and level 5. these are the comments that the other students left.

No comments:

Post a Comment