Tuesday 7 March 2017

Branding LIVRID

THis was part of my OUIL602 project where I came up with the branding for the name im going to be doing my work under LIVRID. I came  up with business cards, logo, merchandise and a website. With this it will feed into my OUIL603 work as I will be using these to give myself and platform to sell and show my work on my website and the merchandise I can develop and produce. 

These are the hand draw business cards that I have started to make to add to products such as my prints and to hand out if asked for my contact details. I wanted to produce them hand drawn as i was skint and ran out of time to print some off, so just set myself the task of seeing how many i could get done in a hour and a half. I drew the pencil outline of each skull first then with a pen drew the outlines and dotted in the shading then using a brush and ink i blacked out the background. 



Playing around with other designs for business cards but these need more work and with these im going to scan in and clean up on photoshop then have them digital printed.


Here is the different designs hat have been drawn and mocked up the see what will look good for branding and promoting my practise. 
This is a logo im working on maybe for the inside label of the shirts and garments im going to be producing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment