Tuesday 24 February 2015

OUIL406 Studio Brief 1- I see faces- 60 characters


 Here is all the drawings I did over the week to develop some characters for my gifs. I had real fun doing this as I find it very enjoyable to just sit and draw many characters.  by giving myself a series of different headers that gave me some a subject to build a character from, but also just doodling seems to bring a lot more interesting shapes and dynamics to theses. Most of these have been done using a 0.8 fine liner, this way if i made a mistake i just had to work with it and try incorporate this into the design.






































 These where done in class when visiting professional john was here. The left  hand side was done do random things been pick out of a hat and then we had to come up with a character for that. this was a good exercise as it made you just draw without thinking too much about what was been drawn all i had to do was get the two bits to work together. On the right hand side we handed our paper to the person sat next to us and they drew a series of random shapes then we had to find a character in that shape mainly by just adding a face seemed to work.



No comments:

Post a Comment