Sunday 14 May 2017

Summative Statement

This Unit has given my clarity on the direction on where I want to take and develop my practice now I’m finished at LCA. It has given me the skills to be able to continue and grow my personal work via my brand LIVRID and as I have started to produce work to sell via this outlet. It’s helped me find and develop freelance work for ordinary people from out side the education system. I have worked on briefs that gave me the opportunity to communicate with clients to work to a brief set by them. This has given me valuable knowledge of working on projects out of my control at the speed they move and left me waiting around for communication.
Looking back at the other work I have produced for this unit I have had a variety of successful final products that have been displayed and sold on to the general public, with some work selling a lot better then other work has informed me what I need to consider when knowing where the work is displayed and what sort of clientele that will be viewing and buying the work needs to be considered when coming up with ideas.

The unit has given me vital skills and knowledge that I need to now take my work and join the creative industry and try and make a name for myself to get a successful career going. With my website up and running and my continuing development of my portfolio for the first time I feel some confidence in the next step in my creative journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment